Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Introducing Kunoichi

I met a really awesome ninja girl (yea they're real) on Saturday night. I was going to a party with a neighbor and her friends. When I got to her place Kunoichi was there, I had heard some stories about her before that sounded pretty interesting, she took ninjutsu, she steals, she has circus training and probably some other stuff. At the party crazy shit was going down, some girl played my leg as a guitar on the dance floor then spilled beer on me, I climbed the roof and explored the roofs on the block, people did coke :-\ ...
After the party we went back to Kunoichi and my neighbor's place (they're roomies) for Mexican food and anime. I approve. She's down to learn parkour and take up ninjutsu again. I feel like an exchange of skills has to take place :) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment