Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tramps and Swords

I've taken an interest in tramps and hobos recently. I will probably try to go tramping a bit after school or at some point. It's travel and freedom and... well that's it. Revisiting Evasion (which you should read) as well as reading different train hopping writings, punk zines and that sort of thing. On the more hands on side, I've gotten pretty hardcore into dumpster diving. Last night I brought home lots of strawberries, corn, radish, carrots and a watermelon. I'm getting more used to going out and diving even without Kusa. Ting is accepting it more, because when you see "nasty garbage" turn into delicious food it's hard to say no.
On the martial side I've been working on kenjutsu behind the apartment on and off with the bokken. Doing exercise on and off, mostly when I watch shows online.

Bonus point: I found a way onto the roof of my main school building :)

No comments:

Post a Comment