Thursday, April 22, 2010

Blood, Bike Grease and Ethics

*sigh*
So yesterday I met up with TKJ, Rainbow, Australia and a few coopers for the last part of a poetry slam after hanging at Kunoichi's place a bit and showing her friend around the city some. After the show me and Australia dumpstered with a cooper (Domin) and then headed to the coop. Before we split off from the rest of everyone me and Rainbow took a spill on our bikes as she put something into my bike crate. She's alright but her bike and I took a beating, but we're alright and the bike is already fixed up.
When we dumpstered we found a shit ton of snack foods and hot dogs. I brought all the hot dogs to Kunoichi's place and then brought my backpack to carry the rest to the coop. We all chilled at the coop and I ended up spending the night there. The next day Australia, Rainbow and I went to go see the Yes Men but they were postponed because of the volcano ash, so instead we hung out and dumpstered and all that. I split off from everyone and went home to grab a sweater for Australia and also to get my bag. I ran into a friend and passed him some dumpstered food and then headed to meet everyone (stopped at Kunoichi's to find my sewing needles but no luck, I still don't know where they are).
We all ate dinner at Ice Cream's place and then went off to chill at the coop for a bit, while we were at Ice Cream's, me and her decided to come back later and spend the night there. I sewed and hung out at the coop for a while and then headed off to Ice Cream's place, I was feeling weird about leaving to go to Ice Cream's place with Ithaca right there and I wanna discuss stuff with her about how we should handle this kinda thing in the future. Ice Cream gave me her opinion about what I'm doing on the way there and it made sense. We got there and I took a shower and then...
Next morning I went to the coop for breakfast with TKJ, Rainbow, Guts, Domin and Australia. Ithaca was already gone to finish her paper, Ice Cream stayed home and said she might meet us later.
After foods, Quebec Budget protest, it was kinda boring though to be honest, but I've been lucky in terms of rowdy protests; police brutality and the last budget one were pretty wild as was the bike for the pipe so I can't complain.
Went back to the coop and hung there a bit Ithaca was around I can tell she's uncomfortable a bit and I really wanna fix stuff up, but I'm gonna stay who I am as well, Ithaca knew other people were involved with me when we first started what we have and I hope it's just a little bump in a longer road...

No comments:

Post a Comment