Friday, October 15, 2010

eggs, punks, feelings

I dumpstered soo many eggs, no really like,probably 90 something of them! All from the supermarket dumpster.
Went to a show last night, it was good times, Igs showed up late and then after her TKJ and Rainbow showed as well it was great. Cerebral Ballzy played, their some band from Brooklyn which was nice. After the show we hung out in the bar that is also part of the venue, some underground probably illegal bar that's awesome to just sit around in.
Talked to Ithaca a bit online, nothing too special just updating each other, I always feel a bit strange/sad after talking to her. Like I want us to be friends, but I don't want to feel shitty at the same time I don't want to abandon the whole thing, iunno...
Stuff is strange for her I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment