Monday, October 4, 2010

Ghosts of Boyfriends past or something like that...

Today, I dumpstered a ton of couscous and two melons and apple strudel and I cut my hair. However I wanna write about me talking to Ithaca. We spoke a bit online and it was much easier than I expected and kinda a relief at the same time.
Turns out we felt a lot of the same things, we missed each other, we were unhappy because the other seemed happy (clearly we're stalking each other online). She's taking a short vacation to NB with her boss and his wife, seems healthy for her, like the father she never had.
She appreciated that I took care of her and was nice and realizes that she focused on a lot of small annoying things (not gonna deny that I did lots of small annoying things). I wanna keep in touch.
It wasn't as hard as scary as I thought it would be, was scary in the approach but I'm glad at where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment