Sunday, October 18, 2009

4 Pizzas among other things

Tonight I found a ton of food while diving. I went to the bakery I usually go to and picked up some bread (no pastries tonight), then on my way back I stopped at the dumpster behind the pharmacy. It was locked and there was a cardboard box next to it. I got chicken parm from the box. After looking in the dumpster by holding it open as high as the the chain would allow, I realized the ridiculous amount of food I decided not to let the lock stop me.
First I tried simply loosening and removing the washer and nut that held the chain but my hands were too cold and the buts were tight. After that I decided to simply open up the edge until I could fit my torso in and started pulling stuff out. After a short while I realized that I could actually dive in. I put my gloves on and and went in head first. Inside I piled all the food I wanted in one corner. I peeked out of the dumpster through the cracks until people around left and then snaked out. I took everything out of the dumpster and started putting it in my bag, when this guy comes towards the dumpster.
We talked about the stuff in the dumpster for a bit before trying to get stuff out again. He tried to pull the lock but no luck. Since I'm skinny enough to reach into the dumpster I grabbed a ton of milk bags. After that I rolled home and put everything in the fridge and ate the chicken parm for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment