Saturday, October 17, 2009

Roof to Roof

Today did my first significantly large roof to roof gap. I spotted it this morning while exploring the roofs around my neighbor's (Kunoichi's) apartment. I went back immediately after dusk.
The gap wasn't too crazy, from a higher roof to a lower one maybe the width of three cars wide. I stretched my legs before doing it because of the soreness from yesterday's training. After that I just backed up gained speed and didn't give myself time to hesitate. It was easier than I expected though I botched the landing by not rolling (the second roof seemed like it had suffered some water damage), so I was loud and too a lot of impact with my arms (resulting in some cuts on my hands). Other than that it was all good. I'm probably going to go back a few times to do it again and get used to the idea that distances are the same difficulty regardless of height.

No comments:

Post a Comment