Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Some Links

Here are just some links I like, things I follow etc, to give you guys an idea of some of my influences, how I see things and what I agree with.
Evasion Probably what I consider the best book I ever read. It's all non-fiction which means if you want to (I know I do), you can pull this off.
Buttery Ass Mondays Donovan Strain explains and shows a ton of stuff. He's a skater, hustler, hip hop fan and is just resourceful.
Night Ops For the hardcore ones among you check this out. The real jem here is the forum.
My Youtube Account I don't have much uploaded but there's a ton of parkour and ninja stuff in my favorites (almost exclusively so).
Hobos, Tramps and Homeless Bums a great thread on a graffitti forum that'll teach a ton about, you guessed it hobos, tramps and bum. Goes over hopping trains, diving, jungling up, factions whatever.
Wikihow Learn to do things on your own.
That's it for now, off the top of my head, but that'll maybe give a bit of insight into my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment