Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dance and explore

Last night a jillion of us went dancing at the Belmont, on Wednesdays there's dubstep music and it's usually pretty great. However as of late a lot of bro kids have started showing up and less and less hippie kids and other fringe type kids. I can't stand for that, so I told a bunch of people to come it also helped that it was Barracuda's birthday. We rolled in a jillion deep only to discover that the line was a a bajillion people long because it turns out it was the DJ's birthday also. We waited around outside until we got in I checked my hoodie with a friend so we could split coat check.
Well we got in and danced it up and moshed a lot and had a good time, Barracuda even kissed this hot girl <3.
At around 1.30 we split, some of us left and some of us stayed. I was with the group that stayed. We danced more and the next time we moshed some dude tried to pick a fight with a friend for pushing him, which is ridiculous, because well, when you mosh you push...
We brushed him off, don't wanna deal with fools like that. After a while me and Rainbow left. I was in just a t-shirt since I left my hoodie in my friend's bag (I got it this morning). We walked to DJ's house since people said they'd be there, but they weren't so I started walking home as did Rainbow. As I was walking someone stuck their head out the door way of a pizza place and called my name!
I turn around and it's my old neighbor and this girl I had theatre class with. I joined them in the pizza place and we chatted for a bit I used her phone to figure out where everyone was (at my house of course). After a bit me and my friend from theatre walked toward my house and split off to our respective houses. I jogged home and went to sleep...
Today I explored an abandoned building with Barracuda's roomie, it was good times. Not the ideal place for a free store but def a fun time altogether. We checked the roof and both stories and took some pictures. Dumpstered a bit after that. Not much of interest went down after that...

No comments:

Post a Comment