Friday, January 28, 2011

so good

Wednesday night: super awesome.
Went over to the coop to eat some foods and hang out with people. After some pizza and soup we rolled to a bar called the Balattou which has live world music, people played the kora (an African harp) among other cool instruments. We crossed the street got Belmont stamps and went back to the Balattou and started the dancing up. From there on it was a super feel good night.
Danced a lot, friends arrived, strangers showered me in compliments, I winked at a friend's friend without being creepy, pretty people smiled at me, I got a cute girl's email.
Afterward me and Igs went to the Belmont and ran into a friend. We didn't stay too long because the music wasn't what we expected or wanted to hear. When we were leaving our friend decided to head out also and they gave me a kiss on the cheek on the way out!
So ummm, yea, dancing, and dancing and feeling good and being awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment