Sunday, January 30, 2011

More dancing and something new for me

On Friday I went to Faggity Ass Fridays for the first time. It was super great. Basically a very awesome queer dance party. I went with Chibi and two other friends and once we were there I ran into West, Rainbow and a lot of other friends (including the beautiful people I ran into at the Balattou). Danced danced danced! The theme of the night was "gaywatch" so, you know, I wore swim trunks and asked Rainbow to lend me a bikini top which was super fun, it was drenched in sweat by the end of the night but it won me a free drink ticket. Danced with friends, danced with strangers, may have almost kissed someones girlfriend, by accident, almost kissed a friend, not sure if she dances that way, or wants me to kiss her or something else. No idea, on the other hand two strangers kissed me which was fun, once by a cute French girl on the neck while dancing and once by this older guy on the hand who was trying to dance with me, didn't enjoy it as much as the first one. Cute people continue to kiss me though!
Rolled home on the bike, my key broke off in my lock which is lame, I gotta take it to a locksmith because I wanna keep using it, I'm using a smaller lock at the moment. Went to the cabaret last night ran into a jillion friends and had an alright time, CHG(see below) met me there and it was her first time at the coop.
I'm hanging with a friend who I'll called CHG, I'm not sure if she's impressed by me or likes me. It's clear that she thinks I'm cool and interesting, nothing wrong with that, I guess I'm just not used to having people think I'm cool but not necessarily hot, *shrug*. Nothing wrong with that I guess, especially considering there are people that I want to kiss a lot more than CHG... Iunno...

No comments:

Post a Comment