Sunday, January 23, 2011

Parties and poly

Parties last night, one at Spaghetti's house and one here at the coop (I still haven't left). The thing at Spaghetti's house was a folk show, I didn't stay for the music but I did hang out with a lot of fun peeps. Spaghetti and I talked a bit ahead of time and she wanted to hit on a friend of her's from class who was coming over so I kinda stayed outta her way for that. I had great conversations with Flash, about projects and potental and the semi immediate future.
Me and him walked to the coop afterward and ran into a bunch of people there. The party was fuckin rad ass shit! At around 3 the cops came to break it up and kick everyone out, which only led to a temporary dispersal. I came back afterward, socialized a bit and then went to sleep in Igs room with a friend, Igs had passed out but we checked in with her and kept an eye on her the whole night and she was alright. I fell asleep trying to figure out how I felt about Spaghetti and her hitting on other people.
I thought I'd feel hurt, or something, but not really, I felt only a tiny bit uncomfortable and not much more. I read her blog earlier today (it's public and she knows I'm reading it, not some creepy status don't worry) and I don't think anything happened with her and her classmate...
Not sure if I'm actually relieved or if I'm iunno, don't care but in a live and let live way. Let it be know that I do give the proverbial fuck about Spaghetti, she is, very much an awesome person and I'm pretty excited about how much I like her.
Person who I shared a bed with/cuddled with last night was pretty cool and I'm not gonna pretend I don't have a crush on her (among so many others), aside from cuddling not much happened. I considered offering a kiss in the morning as she left but decided against it, I'm not sure how she feels about me and I know I'll run into her often enough that I only want to try that if I'm confident that it'll work out, can't go about losing cool people as friends just because I think they're cute.
Oh also I fixed a flat on my bike and am probably gonna move into the coop at some point in the summer or spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment