Monday, January 17, 2011

Toronto Conference and good news

Me, TKJ, Rainbow, Wizzle and Crass (two of Rainbow's roomies), went to Toronto for an anarchist learning conference this weekend. It was a great time. I learned a lot and took around 4 pages of notes. We stayed with a friend and their housemates, which was a good time. THe first night we all went out for roti and then Rainbow, TKJ and I visited a friend of their where we hung out and played a game called fat princess which is hilarious and ridiculous.
The conference was good times I learned a lot although I was disappointed with the gender part and the green part, they were so basic, I really feel that they could have been more complex and in depth.
Riding in the car to and from Toronto was a great time as well, listening to music, failing to table dive and just hanging out.
Oh also there was a party that we went to, just dancing mostly and some bad anarchist hip hop, I usually like hip hop don't get me wrong, it's just that these rappers weren't good at rapping.
Back here in Montreal I've been hanging out with Dreads and Australia. She left yesterday to go live with partner in a small town. Dreads and I found a ton of bike parts in the trash so we want to build some bikes soon. Yesterday we found a bouncy castle type thing which was fuckin awesome, jumped and flipped around a lot.
Kunoichi is gonna move back to the house in February! I'm really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment