Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Fucked, things are fucked

It's easy to not realize how terrible everything is and on some level I don't think people can function if all we thought about was how horrible the state of things seem. Kunoichi and I watched a video of a speech Rainbow made post-G20 and before that I showed Kunoichi photos of what happened to her (read: getting shot at and treated like shit by cops). After the video I just cried. It's just too much to realize (again and again) the ridiculous amount of atrocities that happen all the time all around us, and to be fair there is much worse. I wanna be an optimist forever, I want to stay informed and I want to continue to strive for positive change, I also do not want to stop being an anarchist. The possibility of burning out and selling out scare me almost as much as the repression and oppression and hierarchy etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment