Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I appreciate civility

There's no reason not to be civil in your interactions with friends (well maybe they're are but...) and I'd like to think most people deserve to be treated civilly because it sure beats getting treated like shit. Explanation:
Welcome to the most straight-forward and civil break up ever. Went over to Spaghetti's house for hang outs, dinners and presumably kisses & cuddles. Showed up we talked and layed around a bit and she brought up that she wanted to change something about our relationship. Basically this; I'm not looking to be anyone's primary partner in terms of emotional investment, I can easily see what we have right now becoming that. Also I know it's easy to do nothing and let things drag on and expect someone to break up with me but that's never fun (it really never is fun). So we should still be friends and eat trash together.
So good! I <3 communication. Maybe I'm just super happy about a "good" break up because the last one I had that didn't involve someone moving across the country was the exact opposite which was super suck. It's strange to be almost excited and proud of a break up, but this was probably the best one ever, no tears, no yelling, no holding back, just good straight forward (although not really abrasive) communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment