Monday, February 14, 2011

so umm, my weekend from thurs to sun

Thursday:
Sleepover at CHG's house. It wasn't an intentional sleepover, it was supposed to be "all girls" but I stayed late and ended up crashing there. 'Twas a good time, I met some fun people, talked about politics and in the middle of the night discussed almost the entirety of our sex lives and exchanged back massages. It was pleasant.
Friday:
Went to the potato with CHG and hung there a bit. I don't remember the activity that took place in the day time, probably me writing zine and hanging out at home. At night however...
Gypsy night at the Divan Orange was alright, I got all dressed up in proper stereotypical attire (is it more okay for me to do that if I'm part gypsy, and by gypsy Roma). I danced alone for a bit until a friend from the sleepover arrived, (kinda not the cute one I really wanted to see...). We enjoyed a live band which was fun, but not as fast as I wanted. After their first set the friend left and I left maybe ten minutes later. (Had I stayed maybe ten minutes more the cute friend would have shown up and the night would probably have been very different).
Upon arriving home I changed back into dirty patchy clothes and headed to a loft party to meet some friends and ensure that the night didn't die that early. When I walked into the building I saw TKJ and Rainbow hanging outside the door of the party and was happy to see them there. We all went inside together and got some hearts to pin to our clothes (I put mine in my ear instead, because you know, I'm a rebel!). Wizzle and Crass were there and I ran into some other people I know a lil bit. The night was slow at first and kinda picked later and we all danced a lot, I impressed a girl in a green shirt with my dancing (:P). After dancing for a while TKJ and I sat on a couch and shortly thereafter Crass sat next to me and passed out on my lap. We thought this was funny and cute (I WISH CRASS DIDN'T GET DRUNK ALL THE TIME, HOW WILL I KISS YOU IF YOU ARE ALWAYS DRUNK?) this guy with a black hat and grey pants came to my and TKJ and put his hands on our knees and kissed us both a lot, he tasted like mint and it was pleasant except for the stubble. He wanted me and TKJ to kiss but we both knew that wasn't going to happen since me and TKJ weren't feeling that. After a while we walked away. TKJ got up after a bit, and the same guy came back and took his seat, we kissed a lot.
This is new to me... I remember in high school I wanted really badly to be bisexual and now I want badly to be bisexual so that I can identify more as queer, to relate more to gay people, to I don't know...
Anyways I was kinda passive which is not how I am around girls. I enjoyed myself and I was definitely surprised at that. This guy wanted to go home with me (or at least somewhere without that many people), but I didn't want to (a huge part of which was the fact that I don't know how to have gay sex). Iunno, I'm confused about it mostly, not sure I'm interested in sex with men or at least all aspects of it. Long story short I got his number and now don't know what to do.
Later in the night as we were heading out the girl with the green shirt came to talk to me, I asked her if she wanted a kiss but she didn't we talked about me being awesome at dancing for a bit then I left.
Saturday:
Workshop about shoplifting and scams and table diving and dumpster diving. That went well.
That night was Flash's birthday party and it was good times, hanging around and eating foods at his house then karaoke at Squalor house for a bit. Good times were had.
Sunday:
Slept in, didn't do much in the day time. In the afternoon I went to the coop and hung with Igs and Divo and sewed a bit. We went to a potluck with a lot of fake meat and chilled there for a while, jammed with instruments and met cool peeps. Me and TKJ and Kunoichi and Chibi went to the house afterward. From there TKJ, Kunoichi and I went to a party at Kiwi's house (no she isn't back yet), the party was eh, but the night was spent talking with Kunoichi and TKJ talking about relationships. At maybe 4.30 we rolled home and passed out on the bed. (I doubled Kunoichi there and back on the bike)...
Overall a good weekend for sure, I want to be having sex with someone, not much else but yea. That was my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment