Thursday, February 17, 2011

All nighters and train rides

Last night (ummm Wednesday night) CHG and DJ came by and we watch with Kunoichi paranormal activity 2 until early in the morning, then DJ went home and Kunoichi took the cat and slept in her room.
CHG spent the night and I got maybe half an hour of sleep total before I heard my alarm and had to get up. Ate a small piece of cheese and got dressed and alla that. CHG decided to walk home while I walked to the train station so we walked together. Such a beautiful morning, I should wake up earlier and enjoy mornings more they look wonderful and feel great!
Got to the station, the woman at the ticket booth said she liked my style :) Slept most of the train ride here. Is it bad that I thought that it was dumb how happy a woman sitting behind me was about recycling bins in a train station?

No comments:

Post a Comment