Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lisse and Evry

Yesterday I went to Evry and Lisses for the first time. It's a great trip and just being there and seeing the architectures makes it obvious that it was a place that facilitated the development of the art. I was there with my mother (who came to take pictures but forgot the camera). I did a bunch of training in spots I had only seen in videos.
At the Dame Du Lac I met two German traceurs who were staying in Lisses to train. The Dame du Lac is smaller than I thought it would be but it's scary climbing up nonetheless. I went to the gym fire escape, the buildings where you can cat to cat down staircase ledges and a few other Lisses and Evry spots I saw in videos as well as some I never saw before. A great trip. I plan on going again before I leave France but with a camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment