Friday, December 11, 2009

Bad Weather/Jean Sheath

I'm gonna be bored for a while, I have a bunch of free time and no plans, also everything outside is covered in snow, so footprints and slipperyness and wetness kinda turn me off from sneaking around doing parkour, but don't think it'll turn me away from getting free food.
Anyways, I made a sheath for the bokken. The old sheath was starting to look pretty suck (it was rubber bands and paper towels) so I took a pair of jeans that I dumpstered but didn't like and cut the back of a leg into a sheath; it's the length of the bokken and then some with the extra space used as a pocket, I sewed it off and added a button, ideally I'll somehow get a zipper and I'll replace the button. At some point I might add a picture of the sheath, maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment