Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Motivation, weather and new spots

Today I woke up late and missed class, but that doesn't man I didn't get anything done. The weather has been getting nicer and the snow piles are becoming puddles (but they're still there). The nice weather combined with the fact that I ended up on youtube watching parkour while I lay in bed near the window was the much needed motivation I needed to start parkour training again. I asked Kusa if he wanted to train but he had stuff to do. I decided to go out anyway and explore a spot I wanted to train at but never took the time out to train on, it was nice and I had a good time working on climb ups, cats, vaults and jumping. I also walked around and explored my neighborhood (which I barely know actually) and found a few rooftops that were easy to access, so I might go back with Kusa and check them out tonight with some darker clothes.
On a side note I'm working on handstands to improve body/spacial awareness and because it's just cool. Also I've accomplished a kinda goal I've had, climbing up a house and entering through the balcony window, not to visit a girlfriend with crazy parents but still fun nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment