Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Blowguns and ninpo taijutsu

Yesterday I went to train martial arts with a friend (same guy I took a tkd lesson with). He had developed his own secret kicking technique, but after some analysis and trails we found that it wasn't too effective. We went over various kicks and how they're used. After that I showed him some ninpo taijutsu kamae, foot work and some techniques. We worked on body conditioning, sprints, and some other stuff on the side as well.
Today I finished my second blowgun, it's a regular straight one. I tested out both of them (the straight one and the corner one) with balls of news paper and they work well. I want to practice aiming with them so I can get better and maybe do some night training all that. I want to find a place that sells darts or find a way to make good ones, because newspaper balls are just that, balls of newspaper. I don't plan on poisoning anyone any time soon but I'd rather train with the real thing.
Bonus points: The blowguns are PVC and make good field expedient clubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment