Sunday, May 15, 2011

mostly awesome

So I made a fender for my bike, it's been raining a lot and my fender works :D. Also permaculture is fun and interesting, I'm happy it's happening.
So on thursday I went over to Wednesday and L's house for movies, pancakes and a sleep over. Wednesday is cool as shit and had some friends from outta town over, but they didn't get back until after I played cards and talked and hung out with L and the other roomies. Also I have a huge crush on L (as well as everyone else in Montreal). Anyways, once Wednesday and his crew got back from where ever they were 9the park I think) we speculated about watching the movie, but didn't for hours, in the end L was kinda tired and said she would watch it in her room and possibly fall asleep; a plan that I thought was rad. I asked to join her.
So, turns out long movies are long, and we never got through the whole thing, just stopped after a while and pretended we wanted to sleep.
"do you wanna cuddle"
"yes please"
(maybe 15-30 minutes of caressing later)
"this is such a tease"
"I guess we could kiss or something"
being serious and not silly isn't that fun., or hot for that matter.
So i'm seeing someone new, which is fun and exciting, we talked about poly and L isn't sure what she's doing but is down with me seeing someone else and is in a situation of her own with someone else. I'm curious to see where this will go and am happy that it's happening.
Other activities of the weekend (all with Wednesday, L and Wednesday's outta town friends) include but aren't limited to:
hanging out in the huge clothes pile at eva b
me buying a sweater with only one sleeve and some holes in it for a dollar
kissing L
failed attempts at dumpstering
biking around (with an additional person on my bike at some points)
eating delicious foods
movies
cuddles
bitching about the rain
lots of laying around and being lazy

Oh also maybe gonna go to foufou's house tomorrow for foods, if I can wake in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment