Tuesday, May 24, 2011

There's some cool train tracks by the house and an abandoned building I have yet to check out. I'll see about the building soon enough but the tracks are pretty fun the few times I've been.
Stuff is going good with Veera (person I'm kissing). The anarchist bookfair was good times, ran into friends from outta town and went to a number of parties connected to the book fair. Also kids came up from Halifax to go to the bookfair.
and now me bitching about drama. So those kids from Halifax, well they're cool and hot (yay) on the second night they were here we all went to a party and S left early with someone hot. I hung out with L for a bit who seemed unhappy with the party so went home after a short while. Walking home was talking, talking was hanging out, hanging out was sitting on bed, sitting was cuddling, we ended up kissing for a bit and falling asleep. Wake up next day go to permaculture and come home afterward. L is being really cold and distant, no explanation from "what's up?" and "are you ok?", well then. Anyways we all go out to see a punk show and hang out really late at this punk house, there's tension between L and I the while time and after the show while we're all hanging out L kissed this other person. Later in the night we're getting ready to leave L is excited and telling me about how cute person they kissed is, that's great and all and I'm not one to expect monogamy, but communication I guess I expect standard, that shouldn't be too much to hope for...
Anyways permaculture is going great and I'm excited with it so that's good and also we're gonna have a rad party here soon.

1 comment: