Saturday, November 20, 2010

Gypsy punx for a night

Last night was super great, seems I've been donning my gypsy clothes more than my ninja clothes as of late. Went to (read: snuck into) a gypsy party with Kunoichi and another roomie. 'Twas a great time, we tore up the dance floor then the roomie left and me and Kunoichi danced barefoot, people thought we were awesome and we danced with a strangers and got some compliments from impressed bystanders. DJ showed up late in the night which was kinda strange, and the tension (Kunoichi just broke up with him earlier in the night). Such a good night, and I was in a crazy good mood, while we left I asked a woman if she would come home with me, but she wasn't feeling it. Not nearly as scary asking someone to straight up come home with you than I thought it would be.
Today is gonna include but isn't limited to:
Punk show
Kale chips
Dumpstering
Hanging with Igs and some other peeps
A masquerade party at Kiwi's place
A fuck-ton of biking

No comments:

Post a Comment