Sunday, November 28, 2010

dancing, attempts at dancing and also food

Thanks giving was pretty cool stuff. I went to a childhood friend's house and brought some food. His friends showed up and we all hung out. If I was at all doubting my social skills around not alternative people that doubt has completely vanished. Totally just hit it off with everyone, I guess my mood on halloween just wasn't there and also the people at those parties were preppy/frat as fuck...
Friday was a show dance party at Decadent Squalor, pretty fun stuff, ran into a lot of people I know and moshed and danced and slept over at Barracuda's place since she lives closer than I do, I was supposed to do parkour with some friends but the snow falling from the sky kinda ruined that. Whatever, I hung out at Rainbow's house a bit on Friday before squalor.
Saturday was a dance party that fell through. Rainbow, TKJ and I went to Ste Emilie Skillshare for a dance party but it kinda wasn't as fun as I wanted. Not many people were there and the space was tiny, we spent the whole time eating chips and talking before heading. 'Twasn't super spectacular or anything.
Todays plan:
Candy canes and chess
Poetry readings
???
Profit!

No comments:

Post a Comment