Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ninja Training: Stealth and Movement

Today I ran a ninja training session, we focused on conditioning movement and stealth. After training parkour again with NYPK and UVPK I realized how important it is to condition.
Crisis, and Cipher showed up. I invited Ken but he didn't show (I never expect him to, he's unreliable). Here's a basic over view of what we did:
Stretch/warm up
Rolling (On grass)
Jumping
Walking/Running
Dealing with walls, rails and fences
Low Movement
some other stuff.
Cipher needs to work on forward rolls, he has excellent side rolls, but his front rolls are "sideways side rolls". Other than that it went pretty smoothly. I hope to do one again. We didn't get to rolling on cement for conditioning, but it'll happen next training.

No comments:

Post a Comment