Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Recent News

Today was ugly outside, after working a bit i went to Chinatown with Crisis to pick up a wooden ninjaken (I know, I know the ninjaken's authenticity blah blah, it was to experience the difference with a shorter sword, and possibly experiment with two swords style). They were sold out at the place I usually go to and some other places in the area that we checked, they had a few short bokken but no ninjaken.
In other news, I recently got jumped by around 13 guys in a park, people came up to us started talking nonsense, we started leaving and got blind sided (we is me and a male friend, the girls are all fine), after fighting for a while the guys ran off when they saw that the cops were on their way. I'm ok (had some face swelling and blood in my mouth but now I'm good), but my friend's jaw broke (he'd had surgery done on it before and I guess it's fragile). I learned from it I guess...
I wanna to plan more ninja trainings for BSC, I'll probably focus on hiding and sentry removal. I also want to develop the skills of the ninja no hachimon (8 ninja gates) so that I could have a "legit" ninjutsu ryu, not sure where I'll pick up on spear fighting and all that but I'll see, Cipher might know some stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Man I remember that day, because I had to leave due to my allergies just before you guys went to that place.. If I was there though you know I would have your back.

    ReplyDelete