Sunday, May 2, 2010

Internal Failure, fire and relocation

I'm still sick, this is shitty and is becoming frustrating. I've been resting at the coop a lot with Ithaca, she was taking care of me for a few days. I feel super useless when I'm sick I don't do anything productive or help anyone. I know by resting I'm helping myself get better again, but I still feel super unproductive and everyone time people ask me to help them out I have to say no and feel selfish :(...
I tried to see a doctor today but showed up too late I'll try again tomorrow. I've moved out of my old place, I'm gonna be homeless until I get back to NY, right now I'm staying at Kunoichi's, when I get better and the weather clears I'm gonna sleep at Jimbo's a lot. Kusa and I need to do parkour together soon.
I had a fire again but it wasn't comparable to the last ones, not nearly as good of a turn out and not as fun in general.
Ithaca and Ice Cream are in Oka, Ithaca is camping there and visiting Ice Cream who is there to learn wilderness first aid. Ice Cream is gonna be leaving Montreal soon :(
We've (me and Ithaca) have decided to hitch to NY instead of biking because we're too broke to fix up our bikes and it would give us a lot extra time to do other things.
The day I was moving I was really tired, so tired in fact that I stayed home from the anti-capitalist protest/march. I felt pretty shitty about that because everyone went to it and cops didn't even get violent which is pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment