Thursday, May 6, 2010

Jimbo's, departure and free stuff

I went to the doctor and got some antibiotics from a nearby pharmacy (along with some free condoms, I was running out). It's good I've been improving and don't feel nearly as sick and useless now.
Me and Green Boots went to Jimbo's to sleep a few nights ago, we watched "The Decline of Western Society III" up there until the laptop died. TKJ and Rainbow (they're together now, awwwww) met us up there a bit later with some food they dumpstered at the pharmacy. We ate and talked and listened to music after finding the right electrical outlets then slept.
We were awakened by the rain, me and Green Boots packed up our stuff and hid under the lip of the ventilation shaft until the rain got better than we all went down and ate a dumpstered breakfast at Concordia. Afterward TKJ and Rainbow headed to the coop. I met them there after stopping a bit at Kunoichi's place first.
TKJ was headed to Wal-Mart and Value Village I went with him because I'm an opportunist and he was going to find a pair of pants and return scam a U-lock. We took public transportation there which I thought was strange because I hadn't rode anything other than my bike for months. We got there and I was going to left hand a tarp but the cashiers were set up in a 3 by 3 square so there was no way to really pull that off so I aborted and decided to just take some halls for my throat instead. We went to Value Village after that, TKJ didn't find anything he wanted but I swiped a Splinter Cell book. We headed back to Wal-mart so TKJ could return scam a U-lock with his receipt while I read outside. It didn't work out security guard was on his ass and watching him trying to be discreet (good thing he sucked at that), so we bounced and decided to come back another day dressed clean cut.
We also went to sports experts and got a really good bike lock and tabled a small lunch in a mall before heading to the coop.
Ithaca was at the coop and we hung out a bit and then went over to Ice Cream's place to have dinner since it was Ice Cream's last night in Montreal, but not before hanging out in a playground and playing tag with Ice Cream's roomie as well. We dumpstered real fast and then cooked up a nice dinner and then hung around and slept.
Ithaca and I woke up to loud footsteps stomping around. Ice Cream had left early in the morning, we realized it was the guy who lived there who used to have a thing with Ithaca. After stomping around for a while while we were half asleep, he bitched at us about squatting (because you know, if you sleep over at a friend's place to see her off you're a squatter...) and kicked us out, wtf I don't even know this guy, but Ithaca has been telling him they should be just friends for a while now.
Whatever, we went to the coop and finished sleeping there and then messed around and showered. Not much happened in the day except we all went to the playground, it's fun now that Australia and TKJ live at the coop, everyone is around all the time. Rainbow showed up later and brought a friend with her who was visiting Montreal. They drank a bit and we hung out outside in the alley, when Australia went to get more beer I went with and brought back some free chocolate for everyone. After hanging out a bit I headed back to Kunoichi's place and dumpstered a ton of random stuff from the pharmacy on the way.
Honey
AAA batteries
an iPod Case
a bunch of juice boxes
some chocolate
various coffee stuff
pretzels
cookies
mixed berry apple sauce
brown rice
nuts
lip shimmer among other things...

No comments:

Post a Comment