Friday, July 9, 2010

Free books and other DIY projects

Today I made a squatter symbol patch and scanned in and uploaded the book "Off the Map" (which you should read). I'm planning on starting a guerrilla garden not far from where I am, but I'm not sure what to plant, I can plant beautiful stuff or food. For food I'm not too sure about the soil quality so I'd have to check that out, but it would be nice to have free plant food for everyone to take. The beautiful option would show people that there's potential in vacant land and that kind of thing, but isn't as utilitarian in the end.
I feel like wheatpasting some more also so I'll have to print and copy some posters I like and get to that.
Read and/or download "Off the Map" here:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/34137454/Off-the-Map
Share it and upload to other sites and all that, if you're afraid of copyright stuff, don't worry this book isn't copywritten...

No comments:

Post a Comment