Wednesday, December 1, 2010

food and tours

Gave a tour of the dumpsters in the Plateau on Monday, a bit before the tour I dumpstered a ton of cheese and gave a lot to some of TKJ's roomies who I saw as I was leaving the dumpster. The tour itself went great, I showed all the dumpsters in the Plateau and found a ton of ice cream. Everyone was excited and surprised at the yields and ease of dumpstering. Afterward we hung at the house a bit and then went our separate ways.
Yesterday me and Igs and this guy (Divo) hung out. We mostly sat and talked about everything. But afterward me and Igs went to table dive at Belle Province. We got a ton of fries of course and whe we were leaving we got stopped by an employee, oh fuck!
"I really like what you're doing" he told us, much to our relief. We had a talk about building strong immune systems and food waste and all that for a bit before coming back home to eat some ice creams then Igs went home and I went to sleep.
I've been all housed up the last few days and it's no fun, I need to get out and do cool shit, excited for this weekend I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment