Sunday, December 26, 2010

Circa Christmas


I made some gifts for christmas. I made a buttflap for my sister, a drumstick holder for my dad and a bag for my mom. All from jeans I found in the trash among other things. That was cool. The night before christmas eve I went dumpstering with Virgil and found a ton of foods, even cake and pizza :)
Other than that I got some books and a hat and head phones for christmas. Having headphone is gonna be convenient. I watched "Capitalism: A Love Story" which was pretty cool, I also finally saw Avatar all the way through great movie, colonization sucks, as does the bleak future a lot of sci-fi depicts, umm, let's not let that happen ok?
Other than that I'm hanging out in Maryland with family it's good times. I'll be in Montreal the night of the 27th probably. Gonna spend the New Year in Montreal. I'm excited for that and Skidmas.
Also I have some awesome tattoo on my arms.

1 comment: