Saturday, December 11, 2010

Shows and Malls

Not too special, been hanging out with Spaghetti and just chilling. Nothing too crazy, I went to a show with her on Thursday which was fun. Apparently I make her less angsty and cynical than she usually is. Hung with Igs yesterday, we went to hear poetry at a cafe with some other coopers, it was okay, but it gave me and Igs time to catch up since she was out of town a bit and I was up to a lot while she was gone.
Today we went to a mall to table dive, malls are terrible terrible places. Ugh, we ate some Chinese food and a woman we asked for food from was totally shocked and probably appalled that we wanted to eat her left overs. We walked around to browse the various food courts and just got dirty look from people. It's ridiculous, the mall is such an artificial place; it's dry and warm and clean and full of zombies, when outside it's snowy and wet and cold and people seem more alert. Also the only thing to do in the mall is buy shit, bleh...
After that hung with Divo and Igs at the house, he's working on a zine so I'll probably help him with that a bit at some point, we dumpstered a bit and then parted ways, I'm here now but I'm gonna head to Giggles' place to bake food and hang out before cabaret at the coop. I'm excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment