Sunday, September 12, 2010

Shitty house parties and good politics

Yesterday me and Domin went to Midnight Kitchen to cook up and make art for climate camp, it was pretty fun, just hanging around eating obscene amounts of hummus and playing with spray paint and silkscreens. After that I went home to prepare for this fancy ass party; see below.
Last night was kinda pretty okay I guess. We (me and all the roomies 'cept Kunoichi and one other) got dressed up all fancy and looked all fly and went to a party, but everyone else there kinda sucked, like a lot so me and DJ left and went back home. Back home Kunoichi is hanging out with two friends and we have hilarious conversations about sex and food and drinking. Left after a bit to go to another party which had fallen through so I left shortly thereafter, fortunately my roomies are awesome so we fell asleep watching some cowboy bebop :)
Today was Climate Camp, which was good times. TKJ was there, Domin was there, Rainbow was there, other people that I've seen around were there. The huge hummus pot was there with some other delicious free foods, a workshop on green capitalism, a huge tripod, a welcoming drum song, a direct action workshop, some discussions and generally a good atmosphere.
After leaving I got home to find a few people over for dinner, we all hung out later some of us went out to stores to get food I came home with some (possibly free) candy which made people happy and we had a candy party in the kitchen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment