Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Friends, food and uh school...


Today; good times with some doubts lingering in my head.
Wake up, try to sign up for classes, fail at doing so. Biked (on my brand new/used awesome bike) to the people's potato and ate there, ran into Pagoda, TKJ, Bum and a bunch of other people who don't have cool names on this blog (yet?). Hung around a with TKJ and Bum mostly, Bum wants to get into parkour again and I told Pines and V I'd start it up again, looking forward to that.
After the potato went to Rainbow's house but she wasn't there, dumpstered a ton of carrots with TKJ instead and started cooking up a huge dinner at his place with his awesome roomie Liberty. A bunch of peeps ended up coming over and I met cool people and shared a dinner table with them all. In the end me and a girl biked home in the rain together with was fun times, I def thought biking in the rain would suck but it was very enjoyable. Now I'm back here did some school stuff. Time to chillax and waste time being unproductive.

No comments:

Post a Comment