Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Back in Montreal

Heyo!
I'm currently sitting in my room in the apartment where I now live with Kunoichi (among other people). It's pretty super awesome, gonna go dumpster. I got here yesterday but slept at a friend's house with Ithaca (probably the last time in a while), now I moved shit around, emptied dusty bags and although there's a pile of stuff on the floor I'm pretty much settled in.
Gonna dumpster later.
Yesterday I went to the coop with Ithaca and a friend, TKJ and Rainbow were there! Good to see them again, really happy. This morning and for lunch free food, how so? table dive of course, this is the way I want to do things :)
TKJ might have a bike for me, we just need a de-railer for it, then you know I'll have a bike fo free!
New roomies make for good old friends. Really happy to be living here :D

No comments:

Post a Comment