Thursday, September 2, 2010

Scream for it!

Ice cream, we dumpstered a ton of it, we being me, DJ (a temporary roomie/guy Kunoichi is seeing) and Amp (a roomie). We didn't find any fruit we got lotsa bread, ice cream and some frozen dinner type stuff. Had a lot of people over and just chilled and ate and all that. Sold some old clothes today, set up my room a bit more and cleaned my shorts. Having these roomies is the best, I'm really happy to live here and people are def happy to have me here also. I can't wait to have a bike again though, TKJ is supposed to have one for me that we can fix up for cheap. Gotta get on my school stuff, I've been kinda attempting it without much effort, need to buckle down.
Ithaca is on my mind way much, I'm clearly not over her, I half want to get into another meaningful relationship, but I don't want to have to been in one to feel great about myself, I want to feel great about myself all the time like I did before, I'm slowly progressing there I think though, everyone here is awesome and I feel pretty good almost all the time, just my mind wanders at times...

No comments:

Post a Comment