Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Part of being a slut is being ethical


I was about to write this when I talked to Kunoichi, about just what I planned to write about.
Last night me Kunoichi and DJ (Kunoichi's boyfriend-thing), were hanging in the kitchen cutting up my hair and talking and all that. I put on Cowboy Bebop (me and Kunoichi are rewatching the series) and ended up all hanging on Kunoichi's bed. After a while we moved to my room and continued to watch there at first DJ wasn't coming but he joined us after a few minutes to work while we watched. We (Kunoichi and I) were pretty cuddly and touchy-feely. We watched a ton of Cowboy Bebop and after a while DJ left to sleep. We kept watching.
I thought back to when I felt a lot of sexual tension between Ithaca and a mutual friend, I remember being totally thrown off and unsure of what was happening. I don't want to put any of my friends through the same kind of shit.
I asked Kunoichi that what we were doing definitely had the potential to incite some jealousy. She thought it wasn't a big deal and we kept being cuddly and watching stuff. After a while we stopped watching and went online a bit.
Kunoichi was falling asleep in the bed at this point, which would have been fine with me if DJ wasn't across the hall probably feeling strange. I told Kunoichi that it's fine if she slept there but I wanted it to be ok with DJ first. In the end she dozed a lot and I was beginning to fall asleep myself, when woke up(ish) and told me she kept having dreams of DJ being jealous, I told her that they definitely made sense. She thought it was a good time to go sleep in her own bed with DJ.
We talked (right before me writing this) about poly and feeling trapped, and not feeling jealous and feeling for more than one person and all that good stuff. She reassured me that DJ was totally cool with us cuddling and being as touchy as we are even though he isn't down with poly (and not everyone is, which is totally fine). I feel a lot better, I hope that DJ isn't just saying he's fine, because it's definitely something a lot of guys (myself included of course) would do. I don't want to make someone else feel weird and shitty though.

No comments:

Post a Comment