Saturday, September 11, 2010

Good Parties and Bad Dreams


Last night we had a party, but before I get to that I'll start earlier in the day. Wake up, people's potato, run into TKJ, Rainbow, Bum and surprise Domin, straight outta Toronto, he biked here and is staying here a bit then biking home. We all hung around and chilled for a bit. I told Domin he could crash the house a bit if we wanted to, so we rode home and then started doing stuff for his trip after discussing politics and travel and all that good summer stuff.
Dumpster fruit,
go to the coop and cut them up
meet some of the new coopers while setting up the dehydrator
invite them to come party and bounce
Get back home with a some dumpstered foods and just chilled for a bit with Domin and the roomies. After a while started to get my costume going on, chains and belts all over the place until I looked like a cyber-punk. The party started slow but became super awesome as more people arrived.
At the end of the night, a few of us went to Belle Provence to table poutine, at the end of the night we had clearly won, despite dirty looks from the bus boy, we had tabled seven plates of poutine!
Among those present were: Pines, V, the coop girl who I met the same day (and her whole crew), Kunoichi, DJ, Amp and the rest of my roomies and the old roomies from the apartment as well, and a bunch of other people also. Was good times and a pretty successful party if I do say so myself.
Last night I had a scary dream. I don't remember it in its entirety but here's what I remember:
Being separated from a group of friends and running through alleys/doing parkour to find them only to get lost more.
Being at someone's (a girlfriend's?) house and their mom bringing me my clean laundry and angrily agreeing that I should maybe wear different clothing every now and then.
Being at Ithaca's house and walking around in her mom's back yard with her and her dad. Her dad dropped a syringe on the ground by accident and I jumped back because I was barefoot. After he picked it up and threw it into some bushes (which made Ithaca mad) I nervously touched my pants pockets. Upon seeing this he kept trying to frisk me more and more aggressively until he was actively fighting/chasing me and I was actively running/yelling. That was pretty scary, the idea of getting chased by an ex's crackhead dad (not what he's really like). Was pretty relieved to wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment