Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bad dream

I woke up from a bad dream. I was strange, here's what I remember:
we (me and a couple friends from NY) were throwing a party at a house, but first we went outside (we were in the mountains somewhere sunny with very few clouds). Outside we walked along grassy plains and the ground was steep. At one point we saw a short wide (purple and black?) cylinder that flashed a dull light, somehow I knew it was a bomb and I hit the deck a grabbed a nearby pole (what's a pole doing on a mountain?). The bomb exploded loudly but the shock wave came a bit afterward and almost knocked me off a cliff. After that we were inside.
Inside people were showing up to the party and it was alright, after wandering a bit I found a small room where a few friends were about to swim, I asked someone's parent (they owned the pool) if it was okay for me to swim naked and they were down, I swam around in this really shallow pool that seemed like it was basically a normal room with about a foot of water in it. There may have been more, but I don't remember it.
This part I remember well and it scared me and made me mad. I was biking somewhere with Ithaca (not sure how since she wasn't doubling and didn't have her own bike). We stopped on a street that was under construction and just looked around and watched a steam roller compress the ground. Shortly after an invisible rider, rode by and left their bike in the street (this was completely normal to us). A bit later Ithaca rode away on the invisible person's bike! I walked around a bit to find her and came back to see my own bike stolen (by the invisible person). I told Ithaca that she got my bike stolen and why did she take the invisible person's bike? She seemed to feel bad but didn't care too much, apparently in that dream it wasn't the first time she had gotten my bike stolen.
At that point I started to run, down a street that seemed like Ontario st in Montreal, it was night and it was raining lightly. I may have been looking for my bike, not too sure. I passed a sporting goods store and saw a woman walking out with orange and purple spandex and a helmet walking the same bike that Ithaca had taken earlier it was the invisible rider, now walking around visible, she gave me a strange look but I kept running down the street. I passed a bike rack thing (where people lock their bikes in the city) and my bike wasn't there...

No comments:

Post a Comment