Sunday, September 26, 2010

Snacks, ups and knowledge

Weekend has been pretty awesome so far; nice trash (read chocolate and cookies), interesting workshops and parkour :).
Friday I went dancing at a party/venue with TKJ and Rainbow and met some cool peeps and just danced and hung out, good times. On the way home I checked some dumpsters and ended up going back with a backpack to carry shit back home :D
Yesterday was all about activist workshops part of a forum called "Got you back." Super interesting, learned about prison abolition/solidarity, some projects about safer neighborhoods in Brooklyn, and this morning a workshop on confronting perpetrators of sexual assault as a community, which was very interesting. Afterward I met up with Pines and we did some parkour at McGill, we're both clearly rusty as shit, we fell a bit and did some sloppy rolls. Pines is on the track to getting front flips which is fun to watch. I'm happy with the weekend, might go to a party tonight at TKJ's place, I might study with Barracuda, ideally both I guess...
We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment