Wednesday, December 10, 2008

First Snow

Me and Kusa hit the snow today for some parkour. I've never trained in the snow before because I've never gotten this much this early and I never cared enough to train in the snow. I learned a bunch real quick during the training. When you're doing parkour in the snow, it's gonna get in your clothes no matter how good you are at rolling. I need more snow experience because I have no idea what I'm doing, learning a lot from Kusa here who grew up with way more snow than me. We worked on vaulting rails and cement blocks, rolling and breakfalls, tic tacs and wall runs (only trust rough bricks, a lot of other stuff just slips), running up snow piles and balance. I was soaked after we got back in. We trained at night on the campus and security didn't give us any shit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment