Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Konichiwa

Hey, I've decided to make a blog about my trainings, stuff I learn, etc...
Anything related to martial arts, parkour, ninja (both Hollywood and historical) that I do will go on here I guess.
Here's a list of people I might refer to and who they are:
BSC-The Black Shadow Clan, it's a group that I created with Crisis and Cipher, we train ninja stuff, do some physical infiltration every now and then, and hang out all the time when we can. We're developing our own style of ninjutsu, check out the site at: http://sites.google.com/site/blackshadowryuninpo/Home
Crisis-This guy is a life guard and a traceur, I mean freerunner and is in my clan. We've done our fair share of stuff together, but we still haven't been chased by the cops yet :(
Cipher-This guy has shins of iron, studied Hung Gar and Bo Law Kung Fu, he's also in my clan and is starting parkour kinda. He knows his way around a fight but also in the woods.
Kusa-He's been a boy scout for a long time so he's good at being cold and the woods. I'm teaching him some ninjutsu and parkour.
Urban Nokizaru-That's me :)
Enjoy the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment