Monday, December 15, 2008

Sunday Martial Conditioning

According to the program I wrote out for myself I must work martial arts in addition to strength for the core (back and stomach). I went to the weight room which is pretty spartan compared to most gyms, it has a mat, a punching bag, two bike machines (one's broken), some weights and yoga balls and a radio. All that matters though is the punching bag and the radio. I started with a yoga Sun Salutation and some warm ups and stretches. After that I began iron shin and forearms on the punching bag, after some of that I switched to general martial arts, combining ninjutsu kamae and attacks with the attacks of other martial arts, then went back to iron conditioning. Nothing special just some training, I'm gonna be home soon, and the ground will be dry, can't wait for parkour and my reunion with Crisis and Cipher :D

No comments:

Post a Comment