Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Well who is Urban Nokizaru???

Urban Nokizaru - A rooftop monkey in a city.
You might also know me as:
Treetops (Whenever I'm in a park or somewhere with trees it's where you'll find me, parkour name)
Tops (I'm often on top of stuff, shortened from Treetops)
Master_Sneak (that's my name on Wiki-how where I write stuff sometime)
******* (if you know me in real life you probably call me this)
Mdemon9991 (old username for various places I used to frequent back when I used to program and hack)
StealthThief (username on the Night Ops forum, I'm stealthy, but I'm not usually a thief)
I've grown up my entire life in cities, I appreciate nature, but I don't know it nearly as well as I should, because the most nature I usually see is the local park... I've taken various martial arts throughout my life, when I was small I took TKD but I don't remember anything, I later took Shaolin Kung Fu and I remember a bit of that, after that (or maybe before, I don't remember) I did some fencing, I liked that a lot and I remember most of it. The last martial arts I took were with the Bujinkan and I remember a lot of what I learned, but I didn't stay long :(, I wanna rejoin it soon. I'm a traceur and I've been doing parkour for about 3 years. I started the BSC around the beginning of spring 2008. I'm currently studying Liberal Arts in university, but I'm probably gonna switch it up because I'm not really feeling it.
That's a bit about me, wanna learn more, then ask.

1 comment: