Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fucking shit

Today was pretty awesome all day; woke up, made pizza, hung around the house all that good stuff with Ithaca. Later in the day I hung around the house and did stuff for school and to prepare for a camping trip we're leaving for tomorrow. That was all good. I had planned to see Since and watch a movie with her but getting a hold of her is pretty much impossible and I kind of expected that. The plan was to see Since and then meet up with Ithaca again and go see my dad play and dance at a club. Things didn't go that way which is okay. I tried contacting Ithaca a few times calling and via text and leaving a message (I never leave messages I hate them), I had a strange feeling in my gut. When I was finally able to get to Ithaca (having completely abandoned all plans of watching a movie with Since) it was too late to see my dad but not too late to go dance it up, so we met up at the train station. I probably asked her about her day because we were discussing it and how she spent it with this guy who bores her (I don't understand why you would go out of your way to hang with someone you're bored with, I know boring people but I never initiate activities with them, this throws me off a bit) and went to see a movie with him, I'm totally okay with that, what I'm not okay with is Ithaca letting people kissing her if she doesn't want to be kissed, I'm not okay with her letting people do things to her that she isn't feeling and her not doing anything about it. If she was down with guy and was interested this wouldn't bother me, but that fact that she isn't and that he kissed her (despite a ton of negative body language) and she let him. IF SOMEONE IS DOING SHIT TO YOU THAT YOU AREN'T FEELING, LET THEM KNOW THAT THEY SHOULD FUCK OFF!!
There's nothing wrong with telling someone "no" in any situation, not just sex stuff but anything. If you want something ask for it, if you don't want something say "no", say "fuck that" say "fuck off!" whatever it doesn't matter, get the message across in a way that can't be misinterpreted. Fuck!
Also guys, stop being pushy pricks, learn to read body language and if the body language isn't positive hop the fuck off, shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment