Sunday, June 20, 2010

Summer heat

It's been a while since I last posted on here, a lot has happened since my last post.
First off Ithaca is back in BK which is cool, we're finally spending time just us two which is turning out pretty good: interesting and deep conversations, nice hang outs, good sex. I'm not sure what we're doing right but it's enjoyable. We talked about all kinds of things and turns out the night she left she was feeling mad because of a phone conversation we had but we straightened that out. Things are going good at this point although I feel some distance at times but that's always been there. I realized that I don't fall into my expectations in terms of jealousy, I learned that Sara slept with an ex while I was in NY and she was still at home and I was totally okay with it, completely calm and unperturbed, I always heard such terrible things about jealousy but I guess like so many other things I feel differently about it than most people do...
Since is a girl I've know for a very long time since my childhood in fact hence the name. I've had a crush on her forever, and her brothers are pretty alright I hang with them on and off. We talk online occasionally and I always felt that she was bored with her life and very interested in the "adventures" that took place in mine, I kept telling her to go out and live dangerously, to make her own fun etc, but to no avail. When I got to BK I told her and we agreed to hang out, hanging out of course took forever to come by and kept skipping ahead when I felt I was close to it. But we finally got to hang out and it was good. I told Ithaca about it but she wasn't too warm to the idea (I'll get to this later). At Since's place I hung with her and her family, making and eating dinner and watching a Miyazaki movie (Ponyo) which was actually pretty awesome and super cute. I forgot how it came up but we ended up talking about the roof and I of course suggested we go up. We hung with her family more, after bugging her a bit and various family members branching away to do their own thing we went up to the roof.
The roof was great, a nice view, a decent temperature, lots of open space, I need to climb roofs more again. We went to the top of a structure on the roof and just as we sat down it began to rain lightly, clearly nature has a great sense of romantic timing, I mean what better way to enjoy a first kiss with a long time crush than on a roof immediately after it begins raining? We danced and kissed and ran around and got soaked and finally went back inside. I hung there a bit more then headed home. (Yes I did tell Since I was seeing someone else, being a douche isn't something I wanna strive for).
Back at home Ithaca was already home and in bed, her day with her pal turned out to be shitty, we talked about that and we decided to make some agreements about our poly habits; she wants to know about what I may/plan on doing with other people and she also wants to say what she feels about it and give her take, etc, I guess I didn't realize it but each time I went off to see other peeps I would tell her but never ask how she felt about it, if she was okay with it, etc. so we agreed on doing that which I feel totally makes sense. This is also when I found out she slept with an ex while I was here.
Some cool things we've done recently are: picnic in the park, long and interesting discussions, making jam, dumpstering to say a few.
Today was my aunt Robbie's funeral, Ithaca came to Philadelphia with the family and met the family on my father's side which she found interesting.
I wanted to go to Punk Island 2010 (look it up) upon returning, but after calling Crisis to find out about it we were both disappointed to discover that I had ended at 5PM :-/, whatever, I plan on hitting the beach tomorrow so it's all good.
Also it's supa dupa hot out.

No comments:

Post a Comment