Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Posterbombing, stickers and food theft

Yesterday was an alright day. Hung out at home along in the morning being productive and picking up my sister and stuff. Later on in the day I was going to meet up with Ithaca in the city see museums and all that but I got a call from Crisis who I had called earlier and we met up and hung out in Manhattan instead. There we got food at whole foods and ate while we watched this guy break dance and also watched a guy try to feed a pigeon out of his hand which was hilarious because the pigeon was crazy and just strolled around and occasionally went for the food before flying away multiple times.
After we left Union Square we went to blue stocking and read books for a bit and picked up some stickers. We put a lot up on the way back to Brooklyn (note: doubling someone who isn't my sister or a light girl on my bike is much harder and them doubling you is scary as shit). We went to my house and hung there a bit, made some wheat paste and cut out posters. Once we finished that we headed to Park Slope and put them up, which went by much more smoothly than I thought it would have.
We were gonna sticker the neighborhood as well but Ithaca called and they were outside the house but afraid to ring the bell and wanted me to let them in so after we put up the last poster I headed home and we prepared for Ithaca and her friend's departures. Ithaca will be back either Mon or Sun. We ended up in the bathroom (her friend sleeps in the same room as us, we have to use space creatively) and were messing around and I think I gave Ithaca a crazy orgasm that I've never seen before, so I'm happy with that because you know I learned something new and did something cool. Went to bed, woke up, saw everyone off, returned to bed.
I wanna go to a post office soon so I can get blank stickers to put up my own stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment