Friday, February 5, 2010

Chips, canes and Kusa's Cutie

Tonight I was at the student bar, but I wasn't having a good time since none of my friends were really dancing and Kusa was trying to hit on a girl I remember dancing with at a club who probably liked me. When Ting came with his friend and then got kicked out by the bouncer I decided to leave and dumpster when I get home instead of being bored. I got home changed into my sketchy dumpster clothes and headed out on the bike I brought home:
15 Bags of Chips, Nuts, Pretzels etc.
23 Boxes of Candy Canes (That's after stopping to drop maybe 10ish off at Kunoichi's and then heading back to get the rest).
1 Container of Wild Rice Salad.
Turns out it was a good idea to have gotten all the food because when I walked in the living room was full of people from the student bar who came home with Ting and Kusa, I tossed over two bags of chips and a box of candy canes, put everything away and chilled with them all until around 5.30 in the morning. Turns out things when well for Kusa with the girl even though he didn't seem to be making progress the whole night *shrug* so all's well that ends well. Time to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment