Monday, February 8, 2010

Slack lines, samosas and cheap pants

Saturday night I needed to stay up late to fix up my sleep schedule so I went over to Kunoichi's place to see what was going on. She planned on going to an indoor slack line thing, it was good times and I practiced walking slack line, it's really nuts; some guys were jumping along the slack line and bouncing around like gazelles. I thought I'd catch on right away because of the parkour balancing that I'd done in the past but it's a very different concept I guess. Getting on to the high slack lines is ridiculously hard and I wasn't able to pull it off, but I did fall onto mats a bit. Later that night we went to a thrift store with Kunoichi's roomie, there I got a pair of summer Canadian BDU(or the Canadian equivalent to BDU) pants for a dollar, which is awesome, especially considering that Kunoichi plans to transform them into cyberpunk looking things for a photo shoot. While we were looking around at the different clothes (there's literally enough clothes to fill up a pool and they're arranged as though they've been thrown into one,) we meet some punk looking girls who told the funniest stories, after a while they'd filter back and forth through the store and one of them ended up buying samosas, some of which inevitably ended up in my mouth :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment